Sunday, November 8, 2009

books

Nonetheless, this book is my first paper clay of the hand-book, I was buy it in at MPH (The garden) , which includes tutorials clay type, the basic techniques of clay.
这一本书是我第一本紙黏土的手工书,我是在 MPH(The garden)买的,里面的教程包含黏土的种类,黏土基本技法。





















I was asked my boyfriend bought this two books for me when he goes to Taiwan. Now i have saw Popular also have sold it. Those books are teach the miniature in 1:12 position. I personally feel the art work not very nice , but it is suitable for beginners to started learn the miniature.


这两本书是我要求男朋友从台湾工干时买给我的。现在我已经看到了Popular也有出售。这本书是教程都是在1:12的缩影。我个人觉得这两本书作品不是很精緻,但是教程很简单,容以明白很适合初学者参考的书。

















This book i buy at Popular, it is tutorial for light clay. I very like the bear, but the price a bit expensive and the tutorial not in detail.
这本书我在Popular买的,里面都是轻粘土的教程。我很喜欢他的乐乐熊,但价格有点昂贵,教程业不详细。


No comments:

Post a Comment